Re: [OM] It is a puzzlement

Subject: Re: [OM] It is a puzzlement
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 15:45:45 -0800
On 12/7/2013 2:30 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> So, a little while ago I delivered a print ordered by a customer of the shop
> in Damariscotta that carries my work.
>
> The puzzle is how this individual found the image to begin with. It's not one
> I've even picked for sale at any location. The only place it has appeared on
> the web is the Zone-10 gallery.

> Hum. I think in going after the link I solved the mystery. After sending a
> number of images that seemed close to the description the customer had
> offered, I was flummoxed. So much so that the customer emailed a copy of the
> image he wanted. It came from Zone-10.

Hey, it's good when they care enough to track your images down and order them!
:-)

>   For some reason I had been under the impression that Zone-10 Oly galleries
> were accessible only by list members who signed up. But in going after the
> link, I neglected to sign in and got to the image anyway.
>
> Okay, mystery solved. Apparently Google is watching. In this case, it was a
> good thing. <g>

I wouldn't want it otherwise. If I couldn't point friends and family to my
stuff on Zone-10, it would all move onto my
own site. I use ZX 'cause it's where my list friends are. A few aspects of its
use for posting and operation for viewing
are more of a pain than other solutions.

This is particularly true for those viewing on iPads.

Z. X. Moose