Re: [OM] OT:Advice on internet video streaming to TV

Subject: Re: [OM] OT:Advice on internet video streaming to TV
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 22:13:10 -0800
I'l second Siddiq's recommendation.  Google Chromecast is easy and
inexpensive. Plug it into an HDMI connector on the TV, and just send it
what you like from a computer, tablet or phone. Works well at our house,
and the TV it's plugged into is about the most distant thing from the
wireless router.

Recent details on compatible apps, here:

http://www.ibtimes.com/google-chromecast-now-supports-hbo-go-top-5-apps-hdmi-dongle-1481164