Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Shutter shock, VF lag, E-M1 vs. E-M5?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 16:38:46 -0500
I had forgotten about it also but set it that way on the first day I
owned the camera.  It's never been off that setting.  Maybe that's why I
don't notice the tearing others have mentioned.  As I said, I have shot
a couple of baseball and soccer games and didn't notice any problem.
However, at one of the soccer games, the spectators were required to sit
high on a bank overlooking the field and perhaps 15-20 meters away from
the edge of the field.  That made the angular velocity of the players
much slower that otherwise might have been the case.  But I have had
reasonable success catching the baseball in the air off the end of the bat.

Chuck Norcutt