Re: [OM] OT:Advice on internet video streaming to TV

Subject: Re: [OM] OT:Advice on internet video streaming to TV
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 13:24:53 -0800
On 12/6/2013 1:16 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> ...  It was very late and I was far away before I ever realized the
> thing is a pig.  Bad enough that I'll likely never buy another Panasonic
> product... and I've bought many over the years.  Never had a problem or
> repair with any of them until now.

Exactly. That's why I first picked a Panny. I wonder if they are aware of sales
lost due to cheaping out on
soft/firmware engineering?

OTOH, the problem doesn't seem to apply to their cameras. There are a couple of
things that could be changed for the
better on the GX7, but everything works as it says it will.

AV Juju Moose