Re: [OM] Can anyone help me with current pricing for the 250mm f2 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Can anyone help me with current pricing for the 250mm f2 Zuiko lens?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 06:40:48 -0500
I was fortunate to have been offered Olympus inventory of VIP loaner
equipment a few years ago.  Stock included (2) 350 f2, (1) 250 f2 and
(1) 180 f2. They sold quickly, most if not all to list members.

I saw a sample of the OM-4 / MD2 / 18V Grip that had been modified by
Nasa for use in the Shuttle.  Here's the picture which I may have linked
to previously.

www.zuiko.com/index_040.htm
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743