Re: [OM] Can anyone help me with current pricing for the 250mm f2 Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] Can anyone help me with current pricing for the 250mm f2 Zuiko lens?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 15:28:14 +0100
How can you say such a thing on this list ;-)  I don't think it has ever
been eclipsed by anything else, and everyone knows it was the sharpest
lens tested by NASA. I want to see proof that has has been eclipsed  and
by what  - no on second thoughts I don't because whatever it is it will
be very expensive :-)

I know this list wanders off topic most times now but we still love our
OM's don't we and if we don't defend them who will? ;-)

BTW I don't own the 250/2 but opted for a 180/2 and here is my most
memorable shot with it - hope the link works the image is of two "birds"

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/2010-Few-Fotos-For-Fun/i-mxmJg56/A>

Oly E3 and OM180/2

P.S.  I think John sent an OM4Ti into space