Re: [OM] IMGS: Ruby, Color and B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Ruby, Color and B&W
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 18:47:32 -0600
Tina, it depends on what you wish to depict.  The wide-angle BW shot
shows more of the chaos that is her daily life, while the Nocti shot
hides a lot of the surroundings.  If your purpose is to drum up sympathy
and funding, the wide-angle shot does it!  However, it might turn others
off.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA