Re: [OM] Print Exchange

Subject: Re: [OM] Print Exchange
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 14:03:19 +0100
I partecipated probably in every print exchange event coming from this
list (all the ones hosted by Brian and also a couple before hosted by
someone else). I have a couple of comments on that. First is about the
quality of the print (absolutely no no for a cheaply made home print).
Then the right size is the 8x10 or 8x12 or 20x30 cm or A4 whatever is more
convenient for you, smaller is no fun and bigger is too much money to
print and send, but if someone wants to send a bigger one I'll gladly
accept it! The last remark I have is about timing: IMHO it is too late for
a Xmas exchange, if someone in the States, just for example, send me today
a print I'll receive it probably not before mid January, and if the sender
waits another week (just for printing the photo, or simply choosing the
right photo to print) then the delay is even worse.
I'll partecipate again but with some time ahead before the due date.

Ralf