[OM] [IMGs] Unconventional Images from Thanksgiving

Subject: [OM] [IMGs] Unconventional Images from Thanksgiving
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 20:45:02 -0800
We went to the Sonoma County Community Center Thanksgiving dinner with a friend
who lives near there. A great cross
section of the community, from toothless and/or homeless to apparently quite
well to do. All are welcome. Those who can
pay are invited to donate.

Last year was VERY crowded, and a lot of fun. This year was in a different
venue with 2-3 times the space. Still almost
filled up, but the lack of being jammed in led to fewer interactions with
neighbors.

A perfect venue for some candids, but my engagement was social. So only one
image, of a very macho fellow's sandal and
sparkly toe nails, from there.

On the way home the next day, I took a hodge podge of shots, including far more
never living critters that might be
expected. Enjoy. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=9759>

Quirky View Moose