Re: [OM] (OM) OT Domestic expenses

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Domestic expenses
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 15:27:21 +1100
Bollocks. My anecdotal research clearly indicates that the award of awards for
'best on crutches' and the like effectively devalues the value of 'real' awards
for things like best in subject'. If you've worked your arse off it must be
galling in the extreme to see awards of what appears to be similar weight going
to pond life. It also encourages favouritism - achievement awards of dubious
origin and intent tend to go to teachers pets - perhaps because they're
friendly, useful and obedient. Arrogant and gifted gets passed over.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: