Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro 1 with Leica M lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro 1 with Leica M lenses
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 17:32:51 +0100 (CET)
Quite a few on the LUG are using this set up.
Isn't Jim also using LTM lenses?

From what I understand focussing is much easier thanks to focus peaking even
with the most demanding lenses i.e. the noctilux wide open for instance.
The rendition is ok++ from what I have seen.
The wides are not so wide due to the crop factor but this you must already know.

OTT: There was an Xe-1 and M adaptor for sale there at a discount last week, dk
if it has been sold. I was tempted to buy it for the body as a spare.

Hope this helps

Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 29/11/2013 16:11