Re: [OM] A couple more Memphis shots

Subject: Re: [OM] A couple more Memphis shots
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 07:10:23 -0600
Thanks, Nathan!  The software makes it simple.  The tricky part is making sure
the second row has enough overlap both horizontally and vertically.

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard