Re: [OM] Pedant pressie

Subject: Re: [OM] Pedant pressie
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 01:11:53 +1100
Good god man, I've never actually visited the US? That might challenge some of
my favourite prejudices.
I've had ample opportunity to observe the behaviour of murk ins out here in the
real world - even managed to stay friends with a few. One, the wife of a friend
simply says, 'you'll want coffee then?' after we eat there. It took me years to
let her know that her tea was abominable. Unfortunately the coffee is a weak
and woeful alternative. When we make them tea, we have to water it down like a
naturopath. - to virtual extinction.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com