Re: [OM] Another Visit to Round Pond

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Visit to Round Pond
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:35:09 -0500
Well, I'm probably still under the spell of Faerie, but really, who needs Maine
when you've got Scotland right up the road? True, our lobsters are tops, and we
do have a nice collection of real and rugged--the same glaciers that carved
Scotland carved Maine, too. (Well, not exactly the same, but you catch my
drift.) øf course we have shoulders on our roads where it's possible to pull
over and take photos, but our drivers are bat-shit crazy and pure anarchists at
heart, even if in their other lives they are tea party totalitarians. Oh, yeah,
your beer is better. <g>

Joan and I are tentatively laying plans for a return to Scotland in the spring
of 2015.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal