[OM] Paul's Excellent Adventure - a few more up

Subject: [OM] Paul's Excellent Adventure - a few more up
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:30:20 -0700
Oh, it gets even more interesting. See, there was this girl...

I fell in love with her. We ran together every morning and her parents did
so like me. Along comes suiter #2 and sweeps those running shoes of hers
right off the ground. We all toured together fulltime in a band. Well, I
kept noticing that he had a whole garment bag full of Trident Polo Shirts.
His father kinda took over the company during one of the takeovers. Just
like the son took over MY girl. Anyway... We did all become good friends
and they got married, had a whole stash of kids and became missionaries
then pastors. He just died of cancer a few months ago.  Hmmmmmm? Uh, no.
That ship done sailed. But I do remember that like father, like son moment.
No worries, the "get him back moment" was epic and involved a whole lot of
stagecraft. Smoke machines, colored spot lights, a hearse and an
undertaker. Middle of the night... Bunk bed and a known habit of waking up
in the middle of the night and always looking out the window"... Gurney,
body bag, undertaker and more fog inside the room with an eary blue
light... "James. It's time!"

It takes a bloody lot of fog to inundate a parking lot. And even more
bloody lights hidden inside and under the hearse. Yes, we had fog coming
out of the hearse.

I would love to say that I worked with Malcom on a project, but that would
be a half truth. It was mostly the other guy...

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx