Re: [OM] PShop CC offer

Subject: Re: [OM] PShop CC offer
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 15:24:32 -0500
Here's a link to the interface screen for the PSP Pro X6 raw file
editor.  As you can see, it's a bit primitive relative to PSCS6 and
their "Ultimate" version doesn't offer any more function on raw files.
<http://www.corel.com/static/product_content/psp/x6/features/screenshots/RAWImageProcessing_lg_PSPX6.jpg>

On the other hand it does cover most of the important basics.

Chuck Norcutt