Re: [OM] IMG: San Gennaro

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: San Gennaro
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 20:11:43 -0800
On 11/22/2013 5:57 PM, Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali wrote:
> On Nov 22, 2013, at 4:55 PM, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I know I've got this backwards, but I, like Moose, prefer the color version.
> I'm with Ken. B&W for me. The color version just feels flat, the B&W has rich
> tones and could be even more so!

Won't change any minds, but there is a much more interesting color image in
there. This may not be it, but could give an
idea of what's possible.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Manley/San_Gennaro.htm>

It's not just color vs. B&W; I prefer the wider view of the 35 mm lens. Even
then, even when kept toned down, the
closest foreground doesn't seem to me to contribute anything, hence the crop.

WA in Color Moose