Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:36:02 +1100
Ok, here's a couple of questions for you.
I have upgraded to OSX Lion recently and note the following irritations.
Spotlight - In the past, if I hovered over an item in the list for a moment, it
popped up a little yellow window showing the path to that item. Now it shows a
thumbnail of the item (pic) and allows me to open it but does not tell me where
it is. Very annoying when trying to locate lost pix in Lightroom! Can this be
enabled? It doesn't show in preferences. I can open images but I have no idea
where they are!
Mail - in the past, there was a menu item 'reply to sender' in the drop down
menu next to the sender's name. It seems to have disappeared, which makes going
off-list with a thread rather awkward. (Which I would have done with this!) Any
ideas?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com