Re: [OM] Dark eyed Junco

Subject: Re: [OM] Dark eyed Junco
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 20:44:21 -0500
A very nice shot.  But what's with the Canon SX50?  I assume it must be
the long focal length equivalent which I guess makes this 101mm shot the
equivalent of about 530mm.  The image is very noise free for ISO 800 on
small sensor.  But looking at the lack of very fine detail on the
feathers I'd guess some noise reduction has already been applied.
Anyhow, very nice shot.  On a tripod?  I should think so at only 1/125
and 530mm equivalent.  I'm very impressed if handheld.

Chuck Norcutt