[OM] Sonie A7r, was OM-D

Subject: [OM] Sonie A7r, was OM-D
From: Michael Gordon <usher99@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 13:55:06 -0500
But, is this not the same sensor as in Bob's new Nikon?

Chuck Norcutt

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leo_roos/10539287173/in/photostream/lightbox/

> I am NOT impressed. for 200 Asa this looks like a water color
painting and
> that I can do better myself.

Yes, it probably is identical or nearly so based on the DXO data. These
painterly style images have been  seen  and reported on preproduction models of
A7r and likely due to jpeg engine.
The newest images up on DPR have full exif and reference v1.0 firmware so mebbe
those are a better test. Weird about the A7 focusing comments on DPR  as
doesn't jive with other reports and videos of the focusing.

Waiting for the dust to settle before drawing any conclusions, Mike