Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:25:29 -0700
> Have you considered how you will process those humongous files? When I
> first opened an X-E1 RAW file, using my elderly PC running XP, I
> couldn't believe how long it took the computer to load the file. And
> that is only 16mp.  I suspect my next purchase will be a new computer,
> not camera. :-(

I actually have a pretty new computer with several gobs of power. I
recognize that will be a little bit of an issue, but it's also the
case with my film scans.

Over the past few years, I've gotten to the point where I shoot mostly
RAW+JPEG and only touch the RAW files when needed.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx