[OM] Nathan's PAD 13/11/2013: what a delightful surprise!

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/11/2013: what a delightful surprise!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:12:58 +0100
I am on another one of my business trips to Brussels. Yesterday I had a very
full day of meetings and three presentations to make; coupled with the cold I
brought with me from Alicante, this is not one of the more pleasant trips up
here (and the weather sucks). But…last night I went to have dinner at the house
of my cousin Nicole, and as I walked in, I was greater by Uncle Joseph, her
father--he had come from Le Mans to visit his daughter, and he picked precisely
this date so that he could see me as well. Those of you who have followed my
postings over the years will know about him. Those who do not, just google the
movie La Rafle (Roundup in English) from 2010.

Here he is, pensive:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2906026356&k=dHVk7LB&lb=1&s=O

And here, making a point, as he often does:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2906026374&k=5Wx4Ft2&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman