Re: [OM] Interesting auction with tilt-shift adaptor

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting auction with tilt-shift adaptor
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:38:28 -0800
On 11/12/2013 6:06 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Apparently not.  Just use Google to translate for you
> <http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirex-adapter.de%2Findex.htm>
>
> The adapters adapt Hasselblad, Mamiya or Pentax MF lenses to either
> Canon or Nikon directly or to T2 along with a T2 adapter to whatever
> your body is.

As Mike just posted, they will also do custom work. "I seem to have the only
one from Mamiya to OM they ever made." That
also makes it double duty, I believe, by using an OM to EF adapter to put it on
a Canon.

His requires that one remove the lens from the adapter to access an interior
tab that releases the adapter from the
camera. It is quite nicely made and finished and works well.

Reporter Moose