[OM] Interesting auction with tilt-shift adaptor

Subject: [OM] Interesting auction with tilt-shift adaptor
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:13:27 -0500 (EST)
Probably the best engineered one from MF to FF is Mirex. One can shift
as well as tilt but only perpendicular to the tilt at the same time
unlike a recent versions of Canyon T-S lenses--on the other hand one
has many T-S lenses with one adapter. I seem to have the only one from
Mamiya to OM they ever made. It is straight forward to do tilted Panos
with the shift capability--even tilted  HDR panos. I suppose one could
not tilt  but  focus stack the HDR pano but that is starting to give
even me a headache. I would think the advantages start to wane using
tilt-shift adapters on smaller formats as compactness is one of the
major attractions not even thinking about dof issues.

http://www.mirex-adapter.de/index.htm

Tilted Mike