Re: [OM] Another from Rendezvous at Beauly - Bob

Subject: Re: [OM] Another from Rendezvous at Beauly - Bob
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:19:32 +0100
Thanks Bob,

I had my D700 with me and the 50mm 1.4 but on chimping I found the new
to me - take #53 only- fuji delivered, so I put the D700 back in my
bag and enjoyed the lens, light and LUG folks.

OTT Helen is a very charming person who owns an E3 and a collection of
the pro-zooms. I really like the too few photographs I've seen by her.
Now the disappointment, Alastair her husband - not on the photo-
shoots the latest Leicas and they did look really in love, sorry ;-(.
An adorable pair they are, ask Nathan who was there too :-)

Amities de Metz
Philippe

Le 12 nov. 13 à 15:51, Bob Whitmire a écrit :

> Excellent! Particularly after examine exif. And did I mention I'm in
> love? The younger senoritas make for nice but passing fantasy of my
> misspent youth. Women of a certain age, such as you have depicted
> here, stir my soul.
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Certified Neanderthal
>
> On Nov 11, 2013, at 4:44 PM, philippe.amard wrote:
>
>> The results are impressive with the 35mm 1.4 - look at this one large
>> and then check the exif ;-)
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Barcelona+Lug+Gathering+2013/Talking+into+the+night-0053.jpg.html
>
> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE