Re: [OM] Backup - a cautionary tale

Subject: Re: [OM] Backup - a cautionary tale
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:01:52 -0600
Not arguing that, but I would like to have actual archiving software to
check and then do an incremental backup rather than a brute-force
copy/overwrite of the entire drive each time.

I'd like to have something like a Drobo storage array and combine
everything onto it, but as cool as they are, they're still $500 for the
bare box before you add drives.  So, add a minimum of $300 worth of drives,
and it gets to be an expensive storage option.