Re: [OM] [OT] 20W oil, was spare wheels, deer and BMWs, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] 20W oil, was spare wheels, deer and BMWs, etc.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 21:58:30 +1100
If you can start the car, the engine at least doesn't stay low temperature for
long.
And no-one seems to worry much about the other oil filled components.
So if you live in cold places, start slowly until the temp is up. Simple really.
I suspect that the quality of the oil is more important. The rat is probably
marketing strategy.

Arizona has some bloody cold winter places as I recall from things like
documentaries.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com