Re: [OM] Spare wheels, was Scratch one BMW

Subject: Re: [OM] Spare wheels, was Scratch one BMW
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 11:30:55 -0800
On 11/6/2013 4:58 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> i think you greatly over-estimating the intelligence of a deer. You can be
> parked and the stupid things will run into you.

I agree - except ...

True of deer in rural or wild areas.

Less true of the deer which have lived in our urban area for many generations.
They don't freeze in the headlights, they
move out of the way when you approach, although seldom with as much alacrity as
the walkers on our sidewalk less
streets. The also very seldom run blindly across the street. I can only recall
one close call in decades.

Urban Legend Moose