Re: [OM] Spare wheels, was Scratch one BMW

Subject: Re: [OM] Spare wheels, was Scratch one BMW
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 09:41:22 -0500
I'll stick with one spare wheel.  I've never owned a car that didn't
have one as standard equipment which includes the new car I just bought
in January.  I always carry a small pump but have no experience with
"repair goo".  My spare and AAA road service have been doing just fine
for well more than 20 years.

Chuck Norcutt