[OM] (OM) OM4T & fuji film used in major book

Subject: [OM] (OM) OM4T & fuji film used in major book
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:40:41 +1300
Some of you will know of my passion for ferns ( pretty hopeless where I live
now with severe
winter cold and extremely dry air often in summer) which saw me achieve a world
first as I
listed all ferns of the world in an easily accessed and fast web-site (
summaries only except
for 4 pages)
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/fern/index.htm

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/fern/list.htm

One of the many people who were helped by this data-set was Sue Olsen who went
on to
write this book

At the time it cane out I thought I couldn't afford to buy it.  The other day I
remembered it and
bought a copy at a good price through
http://www.bookfinder.com

It has arrived quite quickly.
1.9 kg, 444 pages, and in very new condition.
As she wrote in part
"The photos are all from 35 mm slides - no digital enhancement here!  I use
Fujichrome ASA
400 speed film and an Olympus OM4T camera with assorted lenses. By choice I
never use a
flash (it gives the subjects an artificial sheen) but do occasionally use a
tripod. ".

For me it's great reading and looking.

Brian Swale