Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new photo up, plus a kitty

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - new photo up, plus a kitty
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 07:16:21 +0100
Good on you with the kitty, Paul! (and beautiful pic). There is a flock of cats
living on the golf course next to our subdivision, and we and at least one
other household on our street feed them. With our mild climate, they have a
relatively good life. But of course not as good as Gabriel (or my Taco) who has
a home and loving people.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman