Re: [OM] Condemned

Subject: Re: [OM] Condemned
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:46:34 -0400
"Sold - Condemned"  You asked, Why does it say sold?  Sold and condemned
aren't mutually exclusive.  We don't know if it was sold and then
condemned or vice-versa.  In the first case the buyer is likely very
unhappy, in the second case the buyer may be willing to tear it down for
the property underneath. Perhaps even repairs will suffice but I suspect
not.

Chuck Norcutt