[OM] New DXO version released

Subject: [OM] New DXO version released
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 20:31:51 -0400 (EDT)
ACR was always better with highlight recovery but new version (see
dpreview) claims improvement in that area.
New "prime" noise reduction looks interesting but in pre-production
version requires a lens module be available.
I bet it just might do as well as layered Neat image.
I always found DXO a tad better at higher ISO with flash and in
properly rendering skin tones with true purple---at least with
a couple lenses and OM 5DII. I wonder if Moose will give it a retry
(after he partially catches up from his trip and who knows how many
thousand images). They finally seem to recognize that many export a
Tiff to PS and they provide a short cut to do so.

Mike

Partial review:

http://mikepasini.com/corners/2013/10/23-dxo-optics-pro-9-review/index.htm#pro