Re: [OM] Need Ideas

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Ideas
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:02:16 -0400
Boris,
  After viewing the Jeep video (btw, the other link doesn't work), I have a
suggestion. Get some old auto grease on his hands and a generic socket
wrench. Open the Jeep hood and have him climb atop the engine (best done
when engine is cool) in a position with him on his side facing you. Make
like he is working on something. Look up for photo.
   Alternative: find a deep mud hole. Park the Jeep just as it enters the
hole (front tires maybe half submerged). Position son in front of Jeep
perhaps waist deep in mud/water. Scowl appropriately (your son, not you).
   BTW, if your son thinks that is an 80 degree approach angle he may need
some remedial geometry. ;^)

Charlie