Re: [OM] Sony A7 mirrorless FF body announced

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony A7 mirrorless FF body announced
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:57:15 -0400
On 10/16/2013 10:48 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
> Sleepy Moose wrote:
>> That's what this was about:
> Do try to keep up, Moose. :)

Hey, I knew what you were talking about, having seen the pre-announcement leaks.

And I expressed my personal opinion about the  "new-shiny".

> As you are all aware, this is the camera I've been waiting for. An
> honest to goodness FF digital back for my OM Zuikos with live-view
> EVF.

I'll believe it when I see the first image from your own 7r. ;-)

I'm curious, though; why is LV EVF so desirable? Weren't you looking for an OM
quality optical VF on you FF digital
back?  An acceptable compromise?

N. F. F. Moose