Re: [OM] Risotto/paella/food

Subject: Re: [OM] Risotto/paella/food
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 01:27:44 +1300
Andrew F wrote

> Why would I bother with Paris, when I have Bordeaux?

What's more, you can drink Bordeaux, which is more than you can claim for
Paris. !!

I should try making a Paella. As far as I  know I have never ever seen one or
seen one on a
menu - not that that counts for much as I almost never go out to dine.

Risotto - I cook it regularly as a tasty alternative source of carbs. A local
company makes it in
pre-prepared form (dry) and sells it in meal-sized portions (cardboard
packets). Suits me,
since I do most of the cooking in this household ... :-(

Fifteen minutes in the microwave, and it's done !!

Might not suit purists though.

Brian Swale