Re: [OM] Risotto/paella/food

Subject: Re: [OM] Risotto/paella/food
From: "Nathan Wajsman" <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:47:56 +0200 (CEST)
Last time I was there, it was full of French people, speaking French, so I
think that yes, it is in France. I always find the idea that the capital
or biggest city in a country is somehow not part of that country curious.
For most people, Paris is France, London is Britain and New York is the
USA and so on.

Besides, some of the French family and friends I referred are in fact
country bumpkins from the provinces.

Cheers,
Nathan

Op Do, 10 oktober, 2013 10:52, schreef Andrew Fildes:
> Come off it. Paris isn't France!
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.soultheft.com
> Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/4628309
> or http://blur.by/19Hb8or
>

> On 09/10/2013, at 8:06 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
>
>> Actually, I do not find that the French "disdain" other cuisines. Paris
>> is
>> full of non-French restaurants, with locals happily eating there, and
>> most
>> of the French people I know, whether family or friends, are much more
>> open
>> to trying other foods than the Spanish, or even Italians.
>
> --

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx