Re: [OM] IMG Optical distortion in M43 drives me mad...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG Optical distortion in M43 drives me mad...
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 16:46:45 +0100
I don't really understand the remark Chuck.  The Develop functions in LR
are the same as those in ACR. So there is a section in LR called 'Lens
Correction', and a set of buttons under the heading 'Upright' which will
automatically try to fix leaning verticals, tilted horizontals, and
perspective issues.  Other parts of the Lens Correction section include CA,
vignetting, barrel/pincushion etc., using built-in or handmade profiles.
Jez