Re: [OM] IMG Optical distortion in M43 drives me mad...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG Optical distortion in M43 drives me mad...
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 16:04:53 -0700
In Adobe Camera Raw, go to the sixth icon from the left, which is the
lens corrections panel.  Under the Manual tab there are upright
corrections at the top.  Hover the mouse over each and it tells you what
they do.  The do a nice job most of the time.  Not perfect, but what
really is? LOL  The catch to this is that I don't know in which version
of Camera Raw this first became available.  I have version 8.2 and it
comes up in all versions of Photoshop that I have on the computer.
Paul in Portland OR