Re: [OM] IMG: Door County

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Door County
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 19:36:41 -0400
Very nice but certainly not a surprise for Wisconsin in October.  But we
just returned a few days ago from your home state of South Carolina.  We
were mostly along the coast at Myrtle Beach, Murrell's Inlet and
Charleston but went inland through Florence and Darlington on the way to
Greensboro.  I saw many more turning leaves in South and North Carolina
than I had expected to see.  Since you're even further inland than that
you may be surprised when you get home.

Chuck Norcutt