Re: [OM] EM-5 flash question

Subject: Re: [OM] EM-5 flash question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 15:51:03 -0400
Re-read my first note.  Since the flash options you can set are
controlled by the mode you're in make sure you're in A or P mode on the
mode dial.  Push the "OK" button to bring up the options, go to flash
modes and choose one of the three that say "slow" in their names.

But, of course, this is not the solution if you're shooting other than A
or P.

Chuck Norcutt