Re: [OM] B&W Single-track

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W Single-track
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 01:53:57 +1300
Bob wrote
> One of my favorite single-track roads, this one between Salen and
> Bunessan, along Loch na Keal, Isle of Mull. Conversion in Silver Effex
> Pro, plus a little slider voodoo.

> --Bob Whitmire
> Registered Neanderthal

Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink ...

A suitably stark image; includes foreboding ...

Hope those rocks above keep holding hands!!.  We recently had a case of rocks
NOT
holding hands at the Diana Falls on the Haast Pass road, where a cloud-burst
caused a rock
avalanche which swept a Canadian couple in their van off the road to a rapid
death beside
the river far below :-(

Brian Swale