Re: [OM] Brigadoon

Subject: Re: [OM] Brigadoon
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 08:56:30 -0400
No. We were fogged in. Saw the potential for a view, and as I negotiated the
itsy-bitsy single-track I was somewhat thankful not to have the view to
distract me to our deaths thousands of feet below. <g> We were going to try to
get back the next day when the weather was better, but we whisked ourselves
away to the Fairy Pools near Glen Brittle instead, and before we knew it, the
day was shot and we were, as we used to say where I grew up, plum' tuckered out.

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal