Re: [OM] Brigadoon

Subject: Re: [OM] Brigadoon
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 08:52:54 -0400
Thanks, Chris. Joan gets part of the credit. She was looking over my shoulder
when I was trying to decide just how to treat it. She said it was all about
shapes and forms and mist, and I should take it that way. So she gets a good
bit of the credit. (Not that I wouldn't have gone that way anyway, but she got
there first. <g>)

--Bob Whitmire
Registered Neanderthal