Re: [OM] OM 100/2.8 question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 100/2.8 question
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:54:16 +0000
Just go for a later black nosed one. It's easy to tell by looking which
are MC. Don't bother with serial numbers. Optically the formula didn't
really change.

Lower contrast lenses don't change the contrast of a scene. They just
throw away information. It's in no way a good thing or a benefit. No one
designs lenses for low contrast, specifically.

-Ed