Re: [OM] (OM) OT LinkedIn

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT LinkedIn
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 23:28:54 -0400 (EDT)
I hope this inquiry was not generated by a Linkedln email appearing to have
 come from me.  A friend of mine sent a request for some Linkedln program
he  was envloved with. I saw him at church this morning and mentioned I  had
responded to it and he said he had responded to a similar request from an
associate of his and that his response had generated the inquires to people
on  his Linkedln network. If my response to my friend's request generated
Linkedln spam to your account, please accept my apology.  If it wouldn't  just
continue the cycle your can respond to any request on my behalf by saying
"This guy is an idiot."  That would however just make thing worse.   Bill
Barber

In a message dated 9/22/2013 10:12:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time,