Re: [OM] Wings over Gatineau air show

Subject: Re: [OM] Wings over Gatineau air show
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:22:46 +0000
Vick:
This is the third year I've attended (We have a family membership for Vintage
Wings). It's a fairly laid-back show and there's good access to the apron and
recovery area for spectators. We were blessed with pretty good weather - quite
a bit of cloud cover, but no rain.  The Mitchell, the Canso and the Firefly
were new this year, though the Can Warplane Heritage actively supports the show
(as Vintage Wings does theirs). This year the Snowbirds were not present. The
VW Hurricane and Swordfish are undergoing rebuilds/overhauls. On the Sunday
there was a display/flyby by two CF18s and a Polaris tanker.  Otherwise, pretty
much as the Saturday when I was there.

Martin