Re: [OM] I hate the weather

Subject: Re: [OM] I hate the weather
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 18:04:17 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 9/16/2013 3:23:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Some  genius on
the news said it was a once in a 1000-year  thing.

What they don't say is that although it statistically will happen only once
 in 1000 (or more likely 100 or 500 years) it could happen three times in
the  next 10 years.  So the big flood happens and the dumb a$$es say, "Heck,
I  ain't going to buy no stinking flood insurance cause it just had one of
them  1000 year floods and I'll be dead before the next one comes around."

Bill "Don't Sell No Insurance Anymore" Barber