Re: [OM] I hate the weather

Subject: Re: [OM] I hate the weather
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 13:34:37 -0400 (EDT)
Wish there was some way to send some of it to central Texas.  My wife  is
in Boulder for a few days and I asked her to bring some of it home with  her.

Wet carpet sucks.  Better have the landlord take a look at it.

Bill Barber

In a message dated 9/16/2013 12:11:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  Could be worse, like in Colorado and New Mexico.

Yup. I got back this  morning to damp carpet. It rained so much here
that it seeped up through  the floor. Also, evidence of a couple inches
of water in the  garage.

--
Ken  Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx