Re: [OM] One more time - E-M5 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] One more time - E-M5 batteries
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 22:11:21 -0700
On 9/15/2013 9:03 PM, Paul Braun wrote:
> Thanks.  I just remember a bunch of emails back and forth.
>
> So, between the Progo and the Wasabi, which is your preferred?

I would go for the Wasabis, only for the parallel charging option. Otherwise,
it seems to me the two brands are the same
in performance. That the Progo reports remaining life correctly in the
viewfinder, if true, might be important to some.
As I said, it's a non issue for me.

That the Progo looks like the Oly, and might get confused with it in the heat
of 'battle' also might mitigate in favor
of the black Wasabis. The two pack with single charger is particularly cost
efficient.

Charged Up Moose